Our Hospital’s Core Values and Action Guidelines
Our Core Values
We, the employees of Kanto Central Hospital, pledge to behave professionally and in accordance with the following core values and action guidelines of our hospital, as well as the Code of Ethics for Officials and Employees of the Mutual Aid Association of Public School Teachers.
Embrace every new day with a warm heart.
- We strive to provide optimal medical care that is safe and reliable.
- We respect the will of patients and their right to self-determination.
- We aim to become a hospital that caters to the needs of both community health and occupational health.
Our Action Guidelines
- We will take utmost care to prevent accidents and the spread of infections.
- We will disclose all necessary information and ensure the transparency of our medical care.
- We strive to provide a comfortable and clean environment for medical treatment.
- We strive to acquire new knowledge and skills and improve the quality of our medical care.
- We will create a vibrant and positive work environment.
- We will embrace the ideals of a progressive hospital through free discussion and the participation of all employees.
- We will contribute to health promotion efforts involving the members of the Mutual Aid Association of Public School Teachers.
- We will tackle the issue of an aging society and contribute to providing community healthcare.
- We strive to strengthen our medical care system for cancer patients.
- We are committed to the sound management of our hospital.